Anns Rentals - 5 STARS online (VERIFIED WITH LINKS) - please read

5.0

1st of all if you look up that name their are hundreds of the same name person...this person your talking about tried everything in her power to show evidence of the several names doing the same type of business including a WARRANT out of Sarasota for this other same named person...she did the easy part. Switched to an online booking site and has 5 STAR REVIEWS...which I did the research myself as she gave me all the links...and 5 STARS NOT FROM ONE PERSON...from over 300 reviews that have stayed with her rentals...SO WHO-EVER IS THE DUMMY...repeating the same old story get your facts straight before posting bad stuff about any business or person you wouldn't want it done to you!!

Every business no matter if hotel, restaurant, mom-pop, etc is going to have one happy customer this is the normal...the smart business owner fixes and corrects...but it seems like you have maybe one or two that are harsh not only to this person over/over. They are like this to many other businesses that is why I always do my research well and then get my own option….PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL IN LIFE....GOD BLESS

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I didn't like: Leaving to go home was the sad part.

Anns Rentals - Punta Madyn Avenue

4.6

I stayed at home on Punta Madryn Avenue and there were no roaches or bugs. I'm not sure if we are talking about same house here?

The house was very nice and updated, with many extras features that other rentals usually don't have that I rented with before. I didn't get my security back for two weeks, which I thought I would get back right away after checking out. I did get it back though.

They do have a strict policy on there rentals and maybe that's why you lost your security deposit. If you can't follow the home owner's rules or rental agreement, then maybe you should go stay at a motel?

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

MCCARTHY ROBERT A & SUZANNE21053 MIDWAY BLVDPORT CHARLOTTE, FL 33952MCCARTHY SUZANNE25257 PUNTA MADRYN AVEPUNTA GORDA, FL 33983 DONT RENT FROM HER YOU WONT GET YOUR MONEY BACK BOTH HOMES HAVE ROACHES AND SHE HAS CAMS IN THE HOME SHE CAN SEE AND HEAR YOU HOMES ARE DIRTY!!

to Kathy #1460784

You are correct. These people are scammers and thieves. Stay away at all costs!

Anns Rentals Property Rental Review from Miami, Florida

Miami, Florida 2 comments
5.0

I like to do research before I rent a house. I seen all the bad reviews with this rental.

I talk to Eddy over the phone and he assured me that I have nothing to be worried about. I booked two weeks with a small security deposit. I had a wonderful time with my family at this punta madryn location. I would advise everyone to not to take all the bad reviews so seriously.

The house had a kitchen, and one of the reviews said it didn't. Someone even posted pictures of the fabulous kitchen.

RobertTruman wrote the review because of good quality at Anns Rentals. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Anns Rentals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Anns Rentals and anns rentals property rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1221158

DO NOT RENT ANYTHING FROM HER. SHE IS A SCAM LOOK UP SUZANNE MCCARTHY ON THE CHARLOTTE COUNTY TAX THESE HOMES ARE FULL OF ROACHES SHE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY THEN COME UP WITH SOME OTHER BS TO GET MORE MONEY SHE ALSO HAS CAMS IN THE HOMES AND SHE WILL NOT RETURN ANY DEPOSIT WHEN YOU SEE THE WORD FAB LOL THATS HER RUN

to Anonymous #1266587

Which home? Berwin?

Anns Rentals - Airbnb Listings in Punta Gorda area under the name Erdal

Hope Mills, North Carolina 1 comment

Unfortunately, I came across this thread too late or perhaps it was just in time! After a somewhat pleasant experience of renting the property of 2144 Barksdale in Port Charlotte via Airbnb last year, I had contacted them via Airbnb for a rental in February 2016.

I was told by Suzanne that I could get a discount (promised to me after the previous stay in return for a positive review in spite of problems like no lock on the front door, a broken dishwasher, broken shower head, etc.) by going off Airbnb and directly through them which I did so in November. After multiple repeated requests for a confirmation and promises by Suzanne that it would be emailed to me, I now (three weeks prior to my trip) been told that the property is rented to someone else since they could not contact me. There is a string of messages between the two of us from November to present and at no time was I told she did not have my email address (although I can verify she did as well as my mailing address).

Here comes the kicker: I get a message from Ed, Eddy, Erdal stating that Suzanne is just the booking agent and that he has another available (and more costly) home available for two weeks of my four week Florida stay. My recommendation to everyone is be very wary of Suzanne and Erdal and never follow their advice to take an Airbnb reservation offline.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of anns rentals vacation rentals from Anns Rentals. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Anns Rentals to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Anns Rentals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1221155

Anns Rentals - 2015 RENTAL AT PUNTA MADRYN

Port Charlotte, Florida 4 comments

READ ALL THIS AFTER MY 2015 RENTAL...WOW...SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE THIS WOMEN what amazes me if you look up the house their is a kitchen and the place is beautiful, the people don't even collect the rent til after you arrive at the home. I have enclosed pictures of the so called no kitchen statement the place was spotless. Also bloggers please note this home was on the internet and it is thru the agency out of Chicago so the many people that are stated are other agencies that it is listed with that do the bookings. Somebody surely is out to have vengeance maybe a neighbor that doesn't want a rental on the street as many people don't in Florida.

I would surely rent again and had no issues except good ones. Please look at kitchen photos as it was lovely.

Maggy and Phillip Albany NY

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of positive experience. Anns Rentals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Anns Rentals.

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1264588

What exactly is your complaint? And what in the world is the "no kitchen statement"? You make no sense!

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1221194

DO NOT RENT FROM THIS ADDRESS OR THESE PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE PLEASE CALL CHARLOTTE COUNTY TAX AND REPORT THE ADDRESS AND SHOW THEM HER FAKE ***

Minden, Louisiana, United States #965895

Woman not women.

to Anonymous Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1221152

View more comments

Anns Rentals - Great stay at this home 25257 PUNTA MADRYN, PUNTA GORDA 33983

was looking to rent this home for march 2015 and is booked, upon looking for it I found these horrible reviews surely all lies?? the home has a beautiful gourmet granite kitchen with oak cabinets clearly stated in pictures, the host was very nice we didn't pay a dime until we arrived and were checked into the home the couple couldn't do enough for us. we didn't need anything except our few pieces of luggage we brought from new York.

I wanted to take the time to leave great feedback as surely whom-ever is writing bad stuff must have done something and now is pissed off, I know that the place was super clean and no smoking was allowed and the couple was very very picky on who resided in the home so maybe the tenants did some bad stuff and now pissed so leaving bad remarks who knows but the home is on a few websites and can easily be found with pictures of all new appliances and a fab granite/oak kitchen the pool was beautiful, sat tv and internet wifi as promised. the neighborhood was super clean also.

had a wonderful stay but sad we can't get to book again

ross and peggy

buffalo new York 11/22/2014

Review about: Positive Experience.

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1221197

Anns Rentals - Vacation rentals

Washington, District Of Columbia 3 comments

My friend rented this property and it just happened to be in my neighborhood. Well, I got word that this woman "Mccarthy" is renting a property in the neighborhood that is not up to code.....and very filthy, bug ridden etc.

Address: 25257 Punta Madryn, Punta Gorda....this woman has many aka and is posing as a realitor. Beware...just google the address. She also uses the address 25255 and there is no such address! AGAIN...BEWARE she and others on this address are SCAMMERS.

You do not want to rent this property. Check the address out on Charlotte County Web site or Charlotte county Code enforcement...it is under investigation!

Review about: Property Rental.

#1020617

SO FALSE,,,,CHECKED THE COUNTY AND NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE PROPERTY OR PERSON YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THEIR WAS A WARRANT FOR THE SAME PERSON UP IN SARASOTA RENTING FORECLOSED HOMES....I THINK SOMEONE HAS THE WRONG PERSON/NAME

check this out

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #808325

Well this is where she lives

10144 LONG BEACH ST

PORT CHARLOTTE, FL 33981

this is here scam/bug homes

MCCARTHY ROBERT A & SUZANNE

21053 MIDWAY BLVD PORT CHARLOTTE, FL 33952 MCCARTHY SUZANNE 25257 PUNTA MADRYN AVE PUNTA GORDA, FL 33983 SHE HANGS ON CL

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #643830

I just read all the feed-back and the only two complaints are from the friend and the renter?? SO surely the positive feed-back is telling the truth, as stated i have rented 3 times and never had an issue, spotless and NEVER paid a dime until i arrived to the home and keys were left for me to enter on my own until the person arrived to collect the rent.

Stop wasting feed-back on good people you idiots

Anns Rentals - Ann Lacathy, Ann's rentals

Westland, Michigan 40 comments

I secured a vAcation rental from Ann Lacathy (aka Suzanne McCarthy) in Punta Gorda with a $500 deposit. Just before my arrival I found out the property (25255 Punta Madryn) had no kitchen sink, cabinets or countertops plus several county code violations.

Needless to say I cancelled and lost my deposit. This woman and her cohorts - Les Graham, Ed Dimir) are a disgrace to the Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda. She gave me incorrect address as not to find the violations and she changed my dates just before arrival.

Thank God a friend found out about this house. She is renting other properties so beware!

Review about: Vacation Property Rental.

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1221202

25257 PUNTA MADRYN AVE

Port Charlotte, Florida, United States #1216015

She is a liar and a thief.

DO NOT RENT FROM Suzane McCarthy. She will steal your money.

to Anonymous Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1221141

I do agree she needs to be in jail for a long time. Its very sad she makes a living off people from any state and her boyfriend does the same thing with computers he says he fixes them lol what a joke just call charlotte county tax and turn her in you can even look her up on the tax page she only has 2 nasty homes she rents out not fab homes lol by law you can only rent for a full month not weekly or when ever its not listed as a vaca home and she dont pay taxes the right way so turn her in

to Anonymous Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1221189

25257 PUNTA MADRYN AVE PUNTA GORDA, FL 33983

If you reserve a house and put a security deposit on it and you don't show up or cancel. They have a right to take your security deposit based on Florida law. That's why it's important to read the rental agreement before you stay at any vacation rental.

to Anonymous #1460180

Suzan shut up! and your laws lol

Whoever posted this has some real personals problems. All they want to do is complian about everything.

I looked into all your compliants on here and it seems that's all your good at doing is complaining about anything and everything. You need to grow up.

I don't believe your made up stories. They don't make any sense.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1154062

After reading your compliant I had my guard up and was prepared for the worst. It never turn out to be a disaster like I had in the back of my head.

All I can say is good things about this women you mention in your compliant.

(Never had any issues with her.) Houses were nicely kept and were a reasonable amount of money to stay there compared to a hotel. I got my deposit back in a few weeks.

to John O #1154152

You are her. More deceit.

to John O #1155294

Liar!

to John O #1382198

Dear: John O.

Its very much true about This property and the owner.

I was thier house rental cleaner.

They even taken advantage of me. I would work hard cleaning the houses in 2015 until march 2016. She didnt pay me for cleaning the rentals many time only gave me excuses and how hard her life is. Come to figure police have been other there and other listed rentals many many times.

Even scared me because the CCSO was looking for someone and I had to show them my work permit to verify I have nothing to do with her family drama but here to work.

This woman has deprived and have taken advantage of so many people I have read from the notes left behind by the renters. I decided after the 5th time she didnt want to pay me I let it go and waited instead if getting angry. But when I needed my paycheck to support my family.

I complained to her. She sent over Erdel Demir over to give me the check (still low from the amount owed) he threw it in my face. Her Husband called me a inappropriate name. I don't know if she or him or...even both are on drugs or what.

I am no psychologist or doctor but it was just one mood swing after another dealing with them. Very unprofessional.

to Tammy #1460178

Im very sorry this happened to you. I cant wait for karma to bite her in her ***

to Tammy #1460235

Im so sorry this happened to you they are scammers.

Interesting. I stumbled upon this posting and felt that I must share our family's experience dealing with Suzanne.

We are a family of 5 with three small children who just relocated here from Georgia. Everything was new to us and we didn't know anyone here. From day one of being in contact with Suzanne, she has been nothing but gracious in helping us with our transition. From putting us into a nice home to sharing wonderful information with us about everything offered in the town.

She has been absolutely amazing and helpful in every way. We mailed our deposit and arrived in the middle of the night. She had the lights turned on and everything in order for our late arrival. She didn't collect rent until the next day which she came by the home for a meet and greet which was very kind.

Can't say enough good things about her and her business practices. She has gone above and beyond for our family and continues to do so!

to Anonymous #1091820

What a crock of ***!

You are obviously Anne, Suzanne or whoever the real scammer is.

These people are the lowest of the low and need to be stopped.

to Anonymous #1096934

Actually, you are completely wrong. We had no idea who she was.

Found her ad in Craigslist I do believe.

Maybe you had a bad experience, it happens, but doesn't mean they are "low life" people. She was very good to our family!

to Anonymous Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1221144

Trust me when you see a positive note its Suzanne Mccarthy only. she makes up fake emails fake names its only her no company no other person. DONT RENT NOTHING FROM HER!

to Anonymous Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1221146

Suzanne your so full of it this is you and it needs to stop! I feel sorry for your children they see what a bad person you really are.

Cape Coral, Florida, United States #921582

She is a scam... Here is all the info I could find via public record..

Ann Lecathy aka Suzanne McCarthy aka Suzanne Paula Kruse aka Suzanne Mac - Ed Dimir aka Eddy Dimir

941-830-3656

floridaviprentals@yahoo.com

Sean Carter or Suzanne McCarthy

941-698-0534 - 941-276-1575 941-764-**** MCCARTHY SUZANNE P 10144 LONG BEACH ST PORT CHARLOTTE , FL 33981 Pre-Foreclosure MCCARTHY SUZANNE P 25257 PUNTA MADRYN AVE PUNTA GORDA , FL 33983 12000833CA MCCARTHY SUZANNE P KRUSE, SUZANNE PAULA - KRUSE, TROY ALLEN - 10004139CA Associates: Robert McCarthy Ellen McCarthy Desmond McCarthy Amelia McCarthy Troy Kruse Cara Masterjohn Locations Lived: Punta Gorda, FL Port Charlotte, FL Boca Raton, FL Brooksville, FL RAMSEY KENNETH C & SHIRLEY L - RAMSEY KENNETH L & GWYN A 2144 BARKSDALE ST PORT CHARLOTTE , FL 33948

to Amy #1382199

Sean Carter is her son but his real name is James McCarty. Convicted felon.

When I read your post I had to say something giving more details.

As for Eddy Demir his ful name is Erdel Demir.

I had read several bad reviews about this woman. The house looked really nice and she only asked for $150 deposit upfront, so I decided to risk it.

After she jacked us around for 3 days telling she was going to email us a rental agreement, she sent an email saying the house was reserved and asked if we could change our dates.

From what I've read, she does this a lot, but it's usually after the deposit is paid that somehow it becomes unavailable. I wouldn't trust her and I won't be interested in any of her properties in the future.

to Anonymous #808311

turn her into this email put att lisa cctaxinfo@charlottefl.com she don't pay taxes on her homes

to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #895539

I rented from this agency a few times and never had issues as I referred her to another family and they used her twice, and yes she showed me ID SUZANNE MCCARTHY

Surely she is getting a bad rap and I surely would use her again and again, this company never took a dime until after arrival so I think she is getting a bad wrap from someone that is out to smear this lovely women. She couldn't do enough for us.

So I had to take the time and write this for her honesty.

And yes I was refunded my security deposit within 3 days. BAD TENANTS SHOULDN'T GET THEIRS...::(((

to Anonymous #1091802

Unfortunately, I had a very similar situation. I would advise anyone to be very wary of renting any vacation homes from her.

john allen
Columbus, Ohio, United States #766459

As these folks operate under many alias' I would have to believe that any positive comments on here are them under a new name to try to dispell the truth that is being told about them.

DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!

to john allen #808316

John its only Suzanne Mccarthy theres no other people she sends fake emails its all a scam for money its only her because she is the owner of the home

to john allen Crystal Lake, Illinois, United States #970792

I rented from her last May. I asked for 1-2 weeks and had SUCH a lovely visit we stayed 5 weeks!

Suzanne and Eddy were WONDERFUL to me, my elderly Mother and son. I don't know what your problem is. I am looking to rent this exact beautiful home again for a GF vaca and found you on every site slamming them. For what, just your deposit?????

I'm sure there IS a reason if you did NOT get it back.

You obviously have personal problems to spend so much time on as many sites as you can find to bash people over a small deposit.

to Lisa Lancaster, Ohio, United States #970811

Wow, I am not surprised she has people writing good things for her. She is such a loser and liar.

You should be ashamed of yourself for misleading people and ruining their vacations and stealing their hard earned money.

You probably should get back on your meds, so you can function and think clearly.

Suzanne, Anne, Eddy, and whoever else they say they are, are scammers, liars, and thieves!!

People their are good reputable rental agencies out there. These folks just dont happen to fall into that group.

to Lisa #1041096

fake!

john allen
Columbus, Ohio, United States #766458

Ann LaCathy and Wes Graham are the worst of the worst. They are liars, cheats, thieves, and frauds. If you want a vacation ruined and money stolen from you just deal with these folks. They need to be in jail.

Hope they are out of business and lost everything they stole from trusting vacationers.

BEWARE and tell your friends the same!!

to john allen New York, New York, United States #895540

JOHN ALLEN?? it seems you leave postings again and again about this rental....you sound like the crazy? as I have read every blog and its just from two people you and another....oh well the good reviews out weigh the bad and the company doesn't collect until up front upon arrival as she doesn't own the company a Chicago agency does, she just shows the homes and lets the people in so your story is all messed up

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #643828

i have stayed at this same property and surely you must be pissed at something but the majority of your statements are not true, this person has a lovely home in a lovely area, maybe you were destructive and did something but surely people

this women didn't take a dime from me until i arrived at this massive home, just picture perfect and maybe with a *** ball showing up and leaving damage someone had the right to be put in their place, but surely when she advertises its fully stated PAY UPON ARRIVAL ...so who is scamming who???? i think this surely is a big spam junk mail

***five stars for the home and five stars for the treatment as it is our 3rd time staying at the SAME HOME???? :)

to VACATIONER #808317

This is Suzanne Mccarthy talking lol :grin

Michigan Center, Michigan, United States #589618

Wow! It so obvious that Ann or Susan or whatever she calls herself posted on her own behalf.

If you have ever spoken to her, you will recognize her speech pattern in the comments. There are so many cues in her comments, it's as if I'm on the phone with her again!! RENTERS BEWARE! Search her name, read all of the reviews on ALL of the DIFFERENT websites!!!

Check out BBB.org!!! You will see for yourself, that these posts were not just written by a disgruntled renter! I couldn't believe all of the alias' I found for her just on my first search! Ann Lacathy, Alias Susan Paula, Alias Ann Paula ....This is a 'public awareness post' not a disgruntled renter post...

you have been warned. Cheers.

GREAT HOME RENTAL...25257 PUNTA MADRYN, PUNTA GORDA...WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HOME INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. I HAD NO ISSUES

JACOB BENSON AND FAMILY

TOLEDO OHIO

I did a google for an address on this house to show friends and WOW we didn't have any issues what so ever, the place was fab along with the people that met us to pick up the rent!

I think when people become angry with themselves they make angry BLOGS...i surely give this place 5 STARS!!!!

wow, is this suzanne aka anne or ed or one of her other 20 subs and aliases commenting with all of those positive things. this woman is a thief.

she betrays renters as well as landlords.just research her name online and the bbb. she has several cases open against her.

Ann, you must be commenting about your own property. NO ONE I know loves a house without a Kitchen.

You know you scammed and took advantage of a disabled veteran.

People need to review the video of the Port Charlotte Code Enforcement hearing on this propertyl

i rented this same house and we didn't even give any money until arrival. the people couldn't do enough for all of us, you people are just blogging due to your own issues, who knows how many people you blog on this site SAD SAD SAD

i surely would rent again when we return to florida my entire family the place was spotless

wow...what miserable people you are, if you cancelled a few days before arrival during peak season she has the right to keep your deposit as on any rental. i rented this place and it was fab and had no issues at all.

i think you might just be mad at the world and leaving a blog over and over again on the same person which is so sad

i would rate the owners 5 stars as we didn't even pay for the house rental til after we arrived with no issues it was spotless

hope this info helps out the nice people in the world

View more comments